- Recurrent infections
- Lack of energy
- Frequent cold & cough
- Easily tired.
- Allergic disorders
The immune system, which is made up of special cells, proteins, tissues and organs, helps defend people against germs and microorganisms every day. In most cases, the immune system does a great job of keeping people healthy and preventing infections. However, problems with the immune system can lead to serious illness and infection.
Most modern diseases are caused by prolonged exposure to a combination of faulty lifestyle, bad food habits and toxic environmental factors. Stress also contributes to immune disorders.
There are two types of immunity which protects our body from any infection. These are Innate and Adaptive. Innate immunity - this type of immunity is present at birth and provides the first barrier against microorganisms which cause infections. Adaptive Immunity - it is the second barrier to infections and acquired later in life, eg. immunity after an immunization.
- Faulty life style and food habits
- Metabolic disorders
Improve Your Immune System
The health of a person depends, to a great deal, upon the efficiency of his body's immune system. The stronger your immune system, the lower your susceptibility to diseases, and vice versa! So, if you want to make sure that your body has the ability to fight off any threat, start taking steps that will help improve your immune system.
- Give your body an herbal boost.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Make sure to eat those foods that give a boost to the immune system. Food items like apples, oranges, lemon, broccoli, cantaloupe, green leafy vegetables, whole grains, beans, brown rice and olive oil make the immune system stronger.
- Garlic is very good for the immune system of the body. You can take it either raw or in cooked form.
- Herbal teas, like green tea and black tea, boost the immune system, since they contain antioxidants, bioflavonoid, tannins and indoles.
- Reduce your consumption of processed and packaged foods as much as possible. Instead, try to stick to fresh foods and vegetables.
- Try to avoid the food items that contain polyunsaturated vegetable oils.
- Stick to organic food as much as possible.
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Try to meditate at least thrice a week.
- Proper and sound sleep is very necessary for a healthy immune system. Make sure to have at least 6-8 hours of sleep every day.
Immune Guard is a composition of 100% natural ingredients, that helps boost you immunity.
The main ingredients...
Gilloy Satwa - Helps support the normal function of the immune system through normal levels of white blood cells, such as macrophages. Anti allergic & fight viruses, bacteria, yeast and funguses.
Ashwagandha - Reduces physical and mental stress and their by promotes anti body production through protein synthesis.
Amla - one of the highest concentrations of natural vitamin C. Supports & strengthens the immune system
Tulsi - The phytonutrients within Holy Basil are prized molecules in the plant pharmacy and is considered as an important herb in Ayurveda's "Rasayana" Therapy.
Turmeric - Posses strong anti-microbial properties.
Garlic - Garlic contains good source of micronutrients like vitamin C, B6, magnesium, potassium, calcium, selenium that are essential components of anti body synthesis.
Neem - Supports a normally functioning circulatory system and there by promotes phagocytic activity of white blood cells.
How IMMUN GUARD WORKS ON YOU..
- Builds up immunity to fight flu and other infections.
- Reduces allergies.
- Supports & strengthens the immune system.
- Supports normal leukocyte function and normal phagocytosis
- Contains Amla, an excellent source of natural Vitamin C, which protects us from harmful free radicals that can increase the link of wide range of serious diseases including cancer.
- Aids your body in fighting off fatigue.
- Builds up resistance to infection and helps prevent re-infection
- Enhances effectiveness of antimicrobial therapy.
- Helps counteract harmful effects of steroids, antibiotics & chemotherapy.
Dosage : 1 - 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by the physician.