- Rejuvenates liver to protect the body from harmful effects of bad eating habits
- Protects liver from the harmful effects of alcohol
- Makes liver healthier and improves its efficiency.
- Helps in maintaining a healthy skin and checks pimples and hair fall.
- Stimulates liver to improve digestion and promotes good health.
What are the indications of "Livgood" ?
- Protects liver
- Improves liver efficiency
- Maintain healthy skin & checks pimples and hair fall.
What are the main ingredients of "Livgood" and its therapeutic values?
"Livgood" is made of different herbs. Its main ingredients are:
Kutki, Ghritkumari, Punarnava, Bhumiamla.
Kutki (Picorrhiza kurroa):
It is considered as one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda for the treatment of sluggish liver, dyspepsia, constipation and loss of appetite.
Ghritkumari (Aloe vera):
It is a wonderful tonic for liver and spleen. It regulates the digestive system of the body and reduces pitta.
Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa):
It is well-known remedy for liver problems. It is also used as a diuretic on oedema.
Bhumiamla (phyllanthus niruri):
It is a liver protector and is beneficial in intestinal colic.
Dose: 2 caps twice daily with water as directed by the physician.
Your best healers from the house of GOODCARE, people know best when it comes to authentic Ayurvedic remedies.
No post box delivery for International shipment
For USA customers only There is a requirement for every USA consignment to be registered by the FDA. We will comply with this registration to facilitate the delivery to your destination. USA customers may have to pay an import custom duty for each consignment to the US authority.